Sunday, April 25, 2010

Happy Birthday, my pet!

Olive noses her way through the thoughtful gift she got on Friday from Patrick Farrington. (thank you again!)

I remember how surprised we were when my mother's dog, Charlie, had puppies 12 years ago because no one even knew she was pregnant. I was there the day my Olive was born, and took her home with me only four weeks later. I remember trying to project into my future to imagine what my life with a dog might be like. Now I can't imagine my life without her. She has been the very best dog and friend I could have ever hoped for, and I can't even begin to explain what she means to me.

I LOVE YOU, OLIVE!!

1 comments:

Unknown April 25, 2010 at 10:13 AM  

Happy Birthday, sweet girl. Enjoy the treats.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP