Thursday, September 2, 2010

You are Splendid.

I went to Cafe Gratitude in San Francisco the other night with my boyfriend, and as our waiter served us each item, he would also give us a happy affirmation. With the wine we were "splendid," and although they were just words he was required to tell us, it really DID make me feel splendid to hear it. I think I'm going to try and give people unprompted affirmations more often. If it made me feel that good to be told I was magnificent with the serving of a vegan tiramisu, just imagine how being told you are wonderful out of the blue would feel!

an olive a day

1 comments:

Melinda September 2, 2010 at 8:12 PM  

You are splendid! Thank you to you and Olive for being a bright spot in my day.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP