Thursday, June 7, 2012

Olive is much better!

I am happy to report that after only a week of being on better food and dietary supplements, getting three medicated baths and many applications of aloe vera/comfrey gel, Olive is doing SO much better. The big rash on her tummy and the swelling of her legs is gone. AND her eyes are doing better as well! In fact, just today one of the gross growth I normally photoshop out of her photos fell off. Sorry for all the icky details, but I am just so thrilled about it. It really is so painful for me to watch Olive get old, and the better I can make her feel the happier I am. :) I love you, Olive!

an olive a day

1 comments:

Unknown June 7, 2012 at 1:12 PM  

I'm so happy to hear this! I know how you struggle with Olive getting older and you know how much I love her. She'll always be a puppy to me.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP